I'm not sorry, at all.

Sunday 21 September 2014
I've just undone a whole apology for not being around or as active as usual recently. 

I'm not sorry, at all. This online magazine is so much fun, always. It's great networking with some truly creative people, some wonderfully talented writers and astoundingly efficient PRs. So when I need to take a break - a new job looms after all - then I will. 

There's nothing monetised about this site at all, everything featured is because I've had a rare great idea, or ten no-so-great ones. It's because I've found something that's interested me, and I thought might interest you. 

After being struck down with flu nothing's interested me much. I've been a bit meh. And rather than let this little slice of online pie suffer with features I'm just not motivated by or interested in, I've taken a step back. 

PRs waiting on features, they'll go live soon. 

Readers waiting on bits and pieces, you'll get them soon.

Real life is just a bit more important right now. And for that, I ain't sorry.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment